How It Works
CONTACT DOGGIE DAYS NORTHWEST AND SET-UP YOUR INITIAL MEET-AND-GREET.
FILL OUT REGISTRATION & AGREEMENT FORMS ONLINE PRIOR TO MEET-AND-GREET.
JOIN US FOR A TOUR OF THE DOGGIE DAYS NORTHWEST PROPERTY AND A CHANCE FOR US TO MEET YOUR DOG.
CONFIRM DAYS, TIMES AND ANY PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO YOUR DOG’S FIRST DAY AT CAMP.
DOG ATTENDS FIRST DAY OF CAMP!
Agreement Form Registration Form
- Every Camper is required to attend an initial meet and greet prior to their first play camp session.
- Every Camper is required to be in good health with no contagious illnesses.
- Campers need to be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and have a negative fecal test within the last 6 months. (Proof required with registration)
- Campers must be non-aggressive and play well with other dogs.
- Campers must be spayed or neutered.
- Campers must wear a collar with an identification tag (please, no choke collars).
- A Doggie Days Northwest registration form and agreement form must be filled out and returned prior to your dog’s first camp session.
- Organic treats (please let us know if your dog has any food allergies).
- Fresh drinking water.
- We will rinse and towel dry your dog after muddy days at camp.
What to Prepare
- Prior to your dog's visit, please make sure he or she is wearing a collar with an identification tag.
- Please provide 24 hours notice prior to cancelling your play camp session. Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full session.
$38 Single day
$33 Each additional dog from the same household
Daycare Package Deals
$360 for 10 days
$310 for 10 sessions for an additional dog from the same household