How It Works
CONTACT DOGGIE DAYS NORTHWEST AND SET-UP YOUR INITIAL MEET-AND-GREET.
FILL OUT REGISTRATION & AGREEMENT FORMS ONLINE PRIOR TO MEET-AND-GREET.
JOIN US FOR A TOUR OF THE DOGGIE DAYS NORTHWEST PROPERTY AND A CHANCE FOR US TO MEET YOUR DOG.
CONFIRM DAYS, TIMES AND ANY PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO YOUR DOG’S FIRST DAY AT CAMP.
DOG ATTENDS FIRST DAY OF CAMP!
Agreement Form Registration Form
- Every Camper is required to attend an initial meet and greet prior to their first play camp session.
- Every Camper is required to be in good health with no contagious illnesses.
- Campers need to be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and have a negative fecal test within the last 6 months. (Proof required with registration)
- Campers must be non-aggressive and play well with other dogs.
- Campers must be spayed or neutered.
- Campers must wear a collar with an identification tag (please, no choke collars).
- A Doggie Days Northwest registration form and agreement form must be filled out and returned prior to your dog’s first camp session.
- Organic treats (please let us know if your dog has any food allergies).
- Fresh drinking water.
- We will rinse and towel dry your dog after muddy days at camp.
What to Prepare
- Prior to your dog's visit, please make sure he or she is wearing a collar with an identification tag.
- Please provide 24 hours notice prior to cancelling your play camp session. Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full session.
(Transportation may be included depending on location)
$28 Single session
$23 Each additional dog from the same household
Playgroup Package Deals
$250 for 10 days
$200 for 10 sessions for an additional dog from the same household